happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Just In Case You Were Wondering...

I have eaten spaghetti 5 times in the past 8 days.

I have almost singlehandedly eaten 2 cantaloupes and 2 orange fleshed honeydews in the past month.

I have dreams when I'm taking a nap of Cool Ranch Doritos.

I day dream about Magic Shell chocolate topping for my ice cream.

And other random things I have bought recently that I never buy include:
oreos, ice cream sandwiches, chocolate covered frozen bananas, twinkies, orange push up pops, and bean sprouts.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 9:43 PM, September 05, 2007, Blogger Unknown said…

    DUDE, SERIOUSLY! TWO NIGHTS AGO I DREAMT THAT NO PLACE I WENT WOULD MAKE ME A MOCHA FRAPPE SO THE NEXT MORNING I HAD TO GO GET ONE. THEN, LAST NIGHT I DREAMT OF CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES. SO I JUST MADE SOME. MMMM.

     
  • At 10:31 PM, September 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's a lot of spaghetti, girl.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home