happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Foliage

It's amazing what I can find when I look at other's blogs. Not only did I find that cool survey thing that I posted yesterday, I also found this photo album maker. I feel like a little thief, and I love it. Since I know nothing about writing html, I'll take some help making my blog more interesting anywhere I can.

This is a collage of pictures I took last week while deer hunting. It wasn't a particularly successful deer hunting session, given that I didn't see any deer whatsoever. I took a nap, had a miserably hard time sitting still, and took some nice pictures. Plus, I was using my cell phone as my clock, and what do you know, at 9:30 a.m. John's dad called. Guess I should have set it on vibrate. No wonder I didn't see any deer. Plus, I felt like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man in my overalls, (Becky did say I looked 'puffy')and my legs were so sad to be carrying around my baby, my back pack and John's gun. Needless to say, I'm not deer hunting this weekend. I would say "there's always next year" but I guess not, since we'll have a 10 month old by then.



There were all these saplings in the woods, and each one looked so similar, but so unique at the same time. Some of the pictures are more blurry than I would have liked, but the idea is good, I think. I saw the headline from the St. Louis Post Dispatch this morning saying they thought this was one of the more vibrant years for fall colors, and I would have to agree with them.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM, November 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what? i'm expecting lil' girl to be stuffed into the baby bjorn & communing with nature at 6am next season. baby strapped to your chest, diaper bag on one shoulder, gun on the other. i wanna see that picture on your blog...
    becky :)

     
  • At 9:13 PM, November 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ps, looks like your photo class paid off!

     
  • At 9:44 PM, November 18, 2007, Blogger happylaney said…

    I tried to get one of the cats in the baby bjorn thing today. I thought that would be a funny picture for the blog, but John said people already think I'm the crazy cat lady.

    Honestly, I think I'm o.k. with that reputation.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home