happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Humps


This is week 33 for me, less than 2 months to go! The baby is kicking around a lot now, while I'm writing this in fact. I'm slower to get up and down, in and out of chairs and cars, and bed. Sometimes when I get up in the morning I have to take a step or two at 2/3 or 3/4 standing position because it doesn't feel like my pelvic bones can support my belly. I have new little brown spots on my face, and I'm trying hard to not get stretch marks or varicose veins. Pregnancy is aging me. I have also officially covered up my grey hairs. Last year this time I felt like my grey hairs were a rite of passage, and made me seem somehow more wise, or at least look more wise. Now I feel like my whole body is going to pot, and at least I can fix one aspect by dyeing my hair.
A couple belly pictures ago I felt bigger than I looked. Now I feel the opposite. I mean, look at that belly! It's out of control. Huge. Ug.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 8:51 AM, November 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You look like a beautiful pregnant woman! Enjoy and embrace your womanhood! I think you look amazing!

    Love always,

    Christy

     
  • At 8:47 PM, November 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Elaine, you look fantastic and exactly as you should. When you hold that little one in your arms every grey hair, etc. will be worth it - believe me!!! There is nothing better in this world than having babies :)
    Sue

     
  • At 9:39 PM, November 15, 2007, Blogger happylaney said…

    Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home