happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Full Length Baby

We have been sleeping easier over here. I'm chalking up the bad nights to my clogged milk ducts which make less milk and I didn't know. There should be a full and empty gauge on these things.

As far as the pacifier goes, we freaked out and bought 4 more hospital pacifiers and had them overnighted, (who knew you could get them at Target?)and in the meantime she has taken to a different paci, the one that came with the bottles we got as a shower gift. There is always that Mizzou paci, and I know Sue is dying for her to use it, but we tried it and she liked it WAY too much. So much so that every time she spit it out or it fell out of her mouth she screamed like a banshee. I told Sue we could try the Mizzou paci again only if she agreed to come over everytime she spit it out and cried. Sue declined the generous offer, and with a snoring husband and a dog with a small bladder, sounds like her sleep is being compromised over at her house also.

I'm off to bed, at 9:37 p.m. on a Saturday.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 1:38 AM, February 17, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    she looks like a different baby, getting so big. can't wait to see her soon!
    becky :)

     
  • At 11:29 AM, February 18, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I didn't like the hospital paci so I remember taking Louis to Target in the baby bjorn carrier when he was little-- while he was sleeping I opened a new pack of paci's and popped one in- he stayed asleep with the new paci in so I pitched the hospital one and hoped he would remember that he liked the new ones... much to my surprise I picked out a kind of paci that is only sold at Target and Babies R Us... not at wal mart (where I shop once a week) and not at any grocery stores (picture drunken mad vacationer going paci shopping in Garden City late at night...) My only paci advice (that I don't even heed) is to have more than you think you can lose- because even if you live your entire life to keep track of the damn thing it will disappear and cause major mom issues... --Amanda

     

Post a Comment

<< Home