happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

3 years

The three year anniversary has come and gone on this here blog, 17 days ago. Guess I've been a little preoccupied. I have posted 825 times in three years and 17 days, which makes an average of .74 posts a day.

The first blog I ever saw and got addicted to was The Trixie Update about a little girl and a stay at home dad who tracked absolutely everything about his baby for his right sided mind. He put facts and figures to a baby, along with a TPOD, Trixie Picture of the Day. The site is really brilliant. It has changed a lot since the beginning, and I hardly ever look at it anymore, because he doesn't update very much, but the idea stuck with me. He ultimately designed software to track children, and today I started graphing Cecilia with his two week free trial. Go to this website to see everything Cecilia is up to, including diaper changes, sleeping, and eating patterns. I actually learned how to make links from the Trixie Update, since I can't really write any html. I wish I could though, and if you know someone who can, I would like to put a permanent link in the sidebar of this blog so you could get to that website from this website whenever you wanted.

I'm not sure I'm going to actually sign up for the Trixie Tracker, but I'm going to give it a go, and try the two week trial offer, and see what I think. Any comments from you are, as always, welcome.

UPDATE: I can't write html, but I can steal other's html. Waalaa! If you click on Cecilia's Every Move on the right, you can go directly to the tracking website. Awesome.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:10 AM, January 31, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i think you're crazy & amazing all at the same time. i think your little cecelia is so adorable, but i don't think i can log on everyday to find out how many poops she's up to. maybe once a week or so though... i am pretty nosy like that! :)
    becky

     

Post a Comment

<< Home