happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

This is Me in a Nutshell


"Oh Austin, that's you in a nutshell." "No, this is me in a nutshell: "Help! I'm in a nutshell! How did I get into this nutshell?"


Anyone who has talked to me recently has heard about her most recent schedule of eating. My life revolves around when she eats. Today, for example, she ate at 3 a.m., 7 a.m., 10 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 5 p.m., and 8 p.m. She usually eats for about an hour, sometimes 45 minutes, then we have a good 2 hours while she sleeps before she is hungry again. We get really excited when she sleeps more than 2 hours in the middle of the night. The best night so far, was last weekend, when I fed her at 11:30 p.m., and then again at 5:30 a.m. My initial thought when John told me what time it was that morning was, "Is she dead?" When I realized she wasn't dead, I fed her, and we both felt so rested after our 5 hours of continuous sleep that we got up ready to face the day- at 6:30 a.m., and it was Saturday.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home