happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Life is so much more pleasant with a little bit of sleep. Last night I fed her at 8:30 p.m., and she fell asleep at 10 p.m., so we went to bed too. I fully expected to be up again in 20 minutes, but I was so tired I went to sleep at 10 p.m. also. Much to my surprise and delight, she slept until 2:30 a.m. I fed her and felt like a million bucks. After she fell back asleep I laid there in bed a long time. I felt so rested, I thought, "I should get up." But I didn't. 5 a.m. isn't so bad when you've slept 6 and a half hours. I think Cecilia was exhausted too, because she slept this morning from 6:15 a.m. to 10:15 a.m., and again now from 4:15 p.m. and she's still asleep now. I hope all this sleeping doesn't make me in for a rough night. Tomorrow I have more time to catch up on sleep though, so even if tonight is rough, I don't have to be up at 5 a.m., and to work by 7:30 a.m.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home