happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Christening

















Cecilia was baptized on Sunday. Her outfit is most special because my mom made it for the grandchildren out of her wedding dress. John's sister, Melissa, along with my sister Christy and her husband Jerry are Cecilia's godparents. The priest did an excellent job, I think it was the nicest baptism I have ever attended. You know it's good when you cry (although it's not hard to make me cry lately.)




Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9:51 AM, May 23, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the dress looks beautiful, you'll have to show it to me sometime, and the pictures inside the church are gorgeous too. pretty church. glad you had a good day.
    becky

     

Post a Comment

<< Home