happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

My Kind of Town





Backtracking to our trip to Chicago... actually these pictures could have been taken anywhere, it's not really the town, it's who we were with.
The first picture is Heather and Cecilia and I at Aunt Linda's dining room table for brunch. Heather and I have so much fun together. In my emotional state, I cried when it was time for her to go to the airport. The second picture is Aunt Linda, my mom's sister, holding Cecilia. This is the first time the two of them met, and they were so cute together. Aunt Linda and Uncle Ken are coming to visit at the end of this month, and we can't wait. =) The last picture is one of my favorite pictures ever. Abbey, a.k.a the texting queen, was holding Cecilia and let her gum (she doesn't have any teeth yet) on her phone. I thought it was so sweet. When Abbey was a baby I couldn't wait to be with her, and hold her and gush over her, and now it's so nice to see Abbey holding Cecilia. The circle of life gets me everytime.
p.s. have you seen anyone with better eyelashes than Abbey?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home