happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Monday, August 11, 2008

I Can See A Lot of Life In You


She's such a happy baby. She makes me happy just thinking about her. Quick Update: I'm pretty sure there are two teeth, not just one; both on the bottom. They look exactly the same, just little daggers poking out of her gums, I guess maybe they both came at the same time? I know you said they would come close together, but I guess I imagined a week or two in between. She does seem happier now, and she's sleepy better, which makes everyone happier. She is also crawling. She's got her knees up under her, her belly off the ground and she moves in a forward direction, just a tiny bit at a time. She has also pulled herself up off the ground and stood holding onto the ottoman. I see a baby gate in our near future.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home