happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Morning Nap

In the time she takes her morning nap I bathed Tony Danza, separated and started a load of laundry, folded a load of laundry that goes back to the farm, looked up and printed out a map to the Potosi band competition, cleaned the inside of my car, unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, took a 7 minute shower, and now have a couple seconds to blog.

Pretty proud of myself this morning.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 8:24 PM, October 12, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sounds like a nesting syndrom morning - congrats for the energy
    Sue

     
  • At 7:12 AM, October 13, 2008, Blogger happylaney said…

    It's more like my Aunt is coming to town, and the house hasn't been clean in weeks. I'm always, I'm talking, ALWAYS exhausted lately and it's frustrating. I'm looking forward to the second trimester energy and third trimester urge to clean closets. I'm tired of this first trimester crap.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home