happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Funny

This is a picture of the homemade frozen baby food. There are raw plums, cooked pears, beets, blueberries, carrots with orange tomatoes and cheddar cheese, spaghetti squash with orange roughy, and lentils. I also had asparagus and cauliflower, and apples and pears with cinnamon, but she ate all those already.

Last year, before I made all this baby food, I made some pesto and froze it in ice cubes just like these, excepts I didn't mark the ziploc bag. So, a little over a month ago I had to go to Kansas City to sell wine, and John was watching Cecilia for a couple days. On the last day I was out of town, he had a meeting in Cape, so Becky watched Cecilia. On my way home from Kansas City I called Becky to see how everything was going. She said everything was fine. She asked what the green food was that she fed her for lunch. I said if it was green, it was asparagus. She said it smelled so good, and Cecilia really liked it, but it smelled garlicy. It was then I realized Cecilia had eaten pesto instead of asparagus for lunch. Whoops!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home