happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

The little movie thing won't let me put captions by the pictures. I like that thing, but I don't like it. Maybe this isn't the best time to use it.

The plumbing project is finished- John is a genius. In the first picture you can see he ripped out part of the wall behind the kitchen sink and dishwasher to get to the old metal corroded pipe in the wall. Then he bought all new PVC pipe at Home Depot and installed it, glued it, and it works. Then he put the dishwasher back in and the disposal back on, and I have already ran the dishwasher once tonight. We are back in business. There are a couple pictures I threw in there of Cecilia- she was trying hard to "help."

Not exactly how he pictured spending his one free weekend in months, but that's life in an old house.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 11:27 AM, March 24, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love home repair episodes. Way to go! It's incredible what you can do with umpteen trips to Home Depot and a "free" weekend.
    -Amanda

     

Post a Comment

<< Home