happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Spelunking anyone?

We had a little bit of electrical problem last week, and while John was at Home Depot (our second home) he bought this light to go on his head so he could fix the electrical problem in the dark without actually holding a flashlight. He's wanted one of these things for years. I'm sure there's an official name to this contraption, there has to be something better to call it than light-that-goes-on-your-head. Do you know the word?

When we were engaged he told me he was going to wear one of these at the wedding reception when he got my garter. I still think that would have been funny. I, however, have always wanted to tour the Devil's Icebox and think this is just the tool to have. Looks like she's ready to go with me.


2 Comments:

  • At 9:47 AM, April 29, 2009, Blogger Unknown said…

    It's a head lamp and one of Will's favorite "toys" as well. I'll have to send you a photo of him with it on. Thinking about you guys! Can't wait to see pics of the baby!

     
  • At 8:46 AM, May 01, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    devil's icebox looks rough. you go, girls!!!!!
    becky

     

Post a Comment

<< Home