happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

O.k., so you caught me.

I didn't post Friday or Saturday. I blew the NaBloPoMo. Blah. I tried to make a quick post Friday morning from the farm, but every once in awhile down there my computer doesn't like blogger.com, so after that didn't work, I didn't post on Saturday either. We were at the winery all weekend, doing the Wine Diva thing and had B&B guests both nights. They had a gift certificate, and had been patient through all my pregnancies to finally use it. They were actually the owners of the Dirt Cheap stores, and we had a nice talk about successive planning. Wish my Dad could have been there.

It was nice not having the internet around though, so I'm really not that sad that I didn't post. John's phone was dead too, and although I bought him that phone, and it comes in handy at times, I will have to admit that I don't mind it when it dies also. It's too distracting.

I need you all to do me a favor. I need you to say some prayers for my brother in law, Brant, who is having surgery tomorrow in New York City. I know they are all worried, and hopeful at the same time. There are days when I can hardly think of anything else than Brant, and Melissa and Will, and I'm sure tomorrow will be one of them. I can only pray that the Good Lord will be by his side and that the worst is behind them.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home