happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Me...On the Tv...Crazy

Click here for a link to my segment yesterday on Great Day St. Louis. It was exhilarating. Carol, one of the hosts, quoted my blog back to me off air. I don't think that's ever happened before. This Chevy promotion sure has been fun. Can.not.believe.the.Equinox.goes.back.tomorrow. The sadness. You still have time to test drive one of these amazing cars. Go now until November 22nd. Get a free massage just for test driving it. Maybe I can go next week and test drive a Traverse and get another free massage. =) Think they'd know? We were supposed to mention the test drives on the show, but somehow the conversation never took that path. I also had good intentions of mentioning the winery, but alas, that didn't happen either.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home