happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Christmas Card Sneak Peak

I had some pictures taken of the girls to make my Christmas card experience a little easier this year. These were taken in Forest Park a few weeks ago by Phillip and Samantha Milam at Pay It Forward Photography. They were really great. I can highly recommend them. We were their last clients on a busy day for them and they had so much patience with the girls. I'm thinking that I'll use one of these pictures, plus try to get a quick one with the girls holding baby brother and viola! my Christmas cards will be finished. =) If that doesn't work, I'll try to get one nice picture of him by himself, add that to the card and do it that way. I'll have Christmas cards, new baby announcements and new address notifications all done at the same time. The thought of that much multi-tasking makes this momma very happy. Anyone want to volunteer which picture they like the best? The clear front runners are the first and last pictures.

Make your own slideshow with music at Animoto.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home