happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Thursday, August 09, 2012

Oh Goodness

This picture was taken literally months ago, but that's ok, right?  This was taken on our 11th anniversary, May 26th, 2012.  A lot has changed in the past 11 years, and I imagine a lot more will change in the next 11 years.    The summer flew by, we're all up and out the door every week day morning now, which makes me sad.  John's back at work, Dominic goes to a new babysitter, and the girls are off to preschool.  This weekend is the annual Jour de Fete in Ste. Genevieve, and now that we live in town, we'll be in the thick of it.  I'm being pulled in a million different directions right now, and just between you and I, something gotta give. Wish me luck, send me hugs, say some prayers.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home