happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Saturday, May 07, 2005

2 of 4

Friday night was our 2nd Cardinal's baseball game out of our 4 pack. Unfortunately, we lost. =(

John wanted me to learn to keep score, which I was less than interested in. We decided that I would learn to keep score, if he did a scrapbook page. There was a family sitting next to us that also bought this 4 pack. A mom, dad and two girls, 13 and 16. They are cute girls. John calls them Muppets. He pretty much calls any kid who jumps around, and swing their arms around Muppets. They kept score, so that made it a tiny bit more interesting for me.

On the way out of the stadium, we ran into Matt, Sharon, Eric, Emily and Julie. Julie told me, "I love you." I told her, "I love you too, and I love when you say that." Then she said, "I really love...Dippin Dots." At least I come before the Dippin Dots.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home