happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Ding Dong

the camera is dead. I don't know how this could happen. We spent a lot of money on this camera, and it is less than two years old! I've tried everything, bought a new cord to charge the battery, took it to two stores to get it fixed. I pleaded with the Best Buy Geek Squad guy, "I really like this camera...." I could picture him telling me, "Ma'am, you're going to have to mourn your camera on your own time." Blah.

It's evil, this technology. You spend money on something, thinking you won't have to buy a new (fill in the blank) for years, then you get used to it, addicted to it, accustomed to it, then it breaks. Then they tell you the same (fill in the blank) is worth lots less now (somehow?) and you can fix it for the same amount this (fill in the blank) is now worth, or you can spend the same amount of money you spent less than two years ago to get something bigger and better, and be able to keep up with technology. Yuck.

Looks like I will be purchasing disposable cameras and using our scanner for awhile. Boo. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home