happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Schwips

In German, "Schwips" means buzzed. Susanne's family makes a wine cooler type drink called "Schwips." I'd call myself right now, "schwips." I just had an awesome night at Hacienda Restaurant, got lots of presents, and was relatively surprised. I would link to Hacienda right now, but that takes too much concentration. Lots of awesome presents, and lots of margaritas were drank. I love all who came, and all who did not come. =) Most everyone had a taste of my bottle of Jagermeister, including Abbey and Tony. YES!

I am hoping someone will send me a picture because the camera is still broken. I bought a new battery thinking this would solve the problem, but it hasn't. Now I predict it's either the cord that recharges the battery or the place on the camera where the cord plugs into. I'm pretty sure the cord is easier to replace than the port where the plug plugs into. I cross my fingers that we don't have to buy a new camera.

Speaking of crossing my fingers, I bought a powerball ticket. That post is for another day. I'm not very good at playing the lottery. I don't do it enough to be nonchalant about it. Actually, I'm not nonchalant about anything.

I have lots of friends who love me and want to spend my 30th birthday with me. That makes me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home