happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Conversation on the Way to the Farm This Morning

My nephew, Eric, spent the night at our house last night because he doesn't have school today, and I brought him to the farm this morning. John doesn't have school today either, he is blacksmithing with Joe. We dropped John off this morning at the Cracker Barrel in Herculaneum.

Eric: "Why is that building dilapidated?"
John: "It's not dilapidated, it's a storage building."
Eric: "Do you even know what dilapidated means?"
John: "Look here, Eric, I'll let you know right now, I have forgotten more words than you have ever learned."
Eric: "Well, that makes you more dumber."
Me: "Eric, 'more dumber' isn't correct English."
Eric: "Well, I have a stuffed up nose."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home