happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Fun Night #1

We just got back from a wonderful dinner with new friends. We went to Monarch Restaurant, and the food was superb. I introduced myself to the sommelier, primarily so he didn't give me the "you don't know anything about wine" schpeel. After dinner we all ordered desserts, and they brought out a whole tray and said dessert was their treat. Our new friends seemed to think it was because I introduced myself, and they thought I was somebody important. I should try that more often. Would definitely recommend Monarch.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:12 PM, November 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jerry & I ate at Monarch for Valentine's Day. We loved it! Did you go through the Art Gallery? Another great restaurant is Citizen Kane's in Kirkwood. Talk to you soon.

    Christy

     
  • At 4:34 PM, November 20, 2005, Blogger Michael said…

    Hi, my name is Mike. Now give me free stuff.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home