happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Anti-Dentite

Recently I have been to the dentist a couple times. I hate going to the dentist, they scare me. It's all in my head I know, plus all the sounds there drive me crazy; the drill, the spit sucker... Maybe next time I should go with ear plugs in, or my iPod on. The worst sound ever though, is the sound of the little kids crying. They hate the dentist as much as I do, I just have to be more dignified about it. They cry and seem scared to death. I can picture them gripping the chair, and some of them scream for their life. John doesn't like my dentist because we don't have our own separate rooms, we have dividers, or partitions. It's clear I feed off these kids' anxiety because I start crying too.

Maybe next time I make an appointment I should request a time when no kids will be there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home