happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Rugged

We had an outdoorsy weekend, John in particular. On Friday John was invited to go blacksmithing with Joe at his friend, Beaver's, house in Ste. Gen. John came home with a hook for the weed eater and a candle holder thing. Joe made a candle wall sconce thing, and a lantern holder. Saturday and Sunday we went deer hunting. We didn't get anything except some nice pictures. The new camera is lots of fun, and I will admit I was skeptical. We also played poker. I can hold my own in Texas Hold'Em.

If you want to see a few of our pictures from the weekend, and experimenting with the new camera, click here.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:05 PM, November 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, I had a good time hunting as well, except for the incident at the pond...Other than that, I had a really good time. I donated the meat from the deer I got to a program call "Share the Harvest." The processor I took it to will turn it into deer hamburger, then doante it to a local food pantry.

    So all in all it was pretty good, if I ruined other's weekend with the pond incident, well just know it was not my intention.
    Ch00-Choo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home