happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Blogspot

There are two new blogs you might find interesting.

If you haven't heard me sing the praises of Sara's husband, Chuck, and his talents, check out his artwork and see for yourself.

A while back I mentioned starting a winery blog, and I have started it. It doesn't have much on it now, but I am hoping it will be a good tool to reach my customers better. I'm hoping my winery webmaster, Geri, can add a link from the winery website to my blog. Go here to check out the one post I have made so far.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:41 PM, March 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like your winery blog. It looks very professional. I also like the title. It refers to one of my favorite Beatles' songs, but I kinda doubt you were thinking that.

    The Mardi Gras pics are fun. Thanks for the great time last weekend and at the concert!!

    -Sally :)

     
  • At 6:02 PM, March 06, 2006, Blogger Michael said…

    I still think we need a blog devoted to JDM.

     
  • At 8:43 PM, March 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He's kind of interesting, but I'm not sure he's blog worthy.

    -Sally

     
  • At 9:54 PM, March 06, 2006, Blogger Michael said…

    Oh, he's Blog-worthy Sally. Remember the JPOD? That was my one of my favorite Internet memories.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home