happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Here Comes Treble

The Ste. Gen Band Boosters and students threw John a shower last night in the band room. He was so surprised, it was awesome. He got a lot of great gifts for the baby including a hand sewn quilt with musical sayings on it, a little jacket that says "Drummer Girl" and a shirt that says, "My Daddy is the director of the band." There were a lot of people there, including so many students. They really like John down there. Who can blame them?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 2:56 PM, January 12, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's amazing to me how much you look like your mom in these pictures... Especially these ones that come and go. If I blink, or one turns the page, out of the corner of my eye, I think, that's Aunt Hope!? and then, nope, it's you. Very interesting... love H

     

Post a Comment

<< Home