happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sneak Preview


Things have been kind of crazy around here lately. John's dad had surgery on Tuesday, and luckily, he seems to be recovering well. We hosted John's family for a few days, and his mom will be staying with us until his dad is out of the hospital. We were also graced by Mike's presence last night.
This is a newborn picture of me. Wasn't I cute? I am actually hoping that our baby looks more like John, specifically the curly hair. I am also hoping that our baby acts more like John because I can almost guarantee he was an easier child to raise.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 3:38 PM, December 14, 2007, Blogger Michael said…

    Thanks for letting me stay, guys. The cupcakes were fantastic!

     
  • At 3:34 PM, December 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you were a cute baby. what happened??? JUST KIDDING!!!
    how bout a good compromise, she can look like you with curly hair! glad your back blogging, missed checking it everyday like in november...talk soon! becky

     
  • At 2:32 PM, January 12, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OK, It's been WAY too long since I checked your blog (I dont know why, since I LOVE it so much), but this is hilarious. You need to post this picture, next to one of John as a newbie, next to Cecilia! She is SO PRECIOUS, I could eat her up. And mom says, she acts like John... how did you luck out!? Love you and miss you - Heather

     

Post a Comment

<< Home