happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Plethora of Blankets

My body is currently possessed by a cleaning lady. I have this irresistible urge to clean EVERYTHING. The highlight of my day so far was washing these blankets. I'm not the world's cleanest person. Physically, my legs are tired of hauling my body all around my house, cleaning this, washing that, reorganizing something else. John thinks I have totally lost it. He sits on the couch, and watches me like I'm the Tazmanian Devil, twirling and cleaning and mumbling and foaming at the mouth as I go. Even he is cleaning more than usual, but it's still not enough.
Sadly I think those Cinnamon Rolls were only a premonition to this state of delirium I'm in now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home