happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

California Knows How to Party


Tomorrow I go to California for a couple days for another wine competition. There are parts of the trip I am looking forward to including a chance for a little more sleep, and a chance to get to know my new Nikon D40 better. There are parts I am not looking forward to including leaving my husband and my baby, and getting to know the breast pump better (if that's possible.)

So I leave you with this picture of her taken this morning in the bassinet dressed in turquoise. I'll be back to blogging probably on Thursday with more pictures of northern California than you can shake a stick at.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 9:22 PM, March 15, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I see a lot of John in this picture=) Enjoy your restful nights in Cali and good luck with the pumping! Looking forward to reading all about it...cori

     
  • At 8:02 PM, March 16, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope you have a great time! And get lots of sleep too.

    By the way, I'm totally jealous of your camera too. Have fun using it!
    Cheers, Katie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home