happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sleeping Beauty


We're back, and we had an incredible time in southern California. The weather was great, Cecilia was great, hanging out with Christy was great, the food great, flowers great, margarita and creme brulee martini both great.
I think I'll try to do a picture a day until I run out of pictures (or realistically until I run out of time.) Christy took this picture on Friday afternoon. We shopped and had lunch and saw seals in La Jolla. We walked around all afternoon. Cecilia rode in the front carrier for about 5 hours, minus the hour lunch. By about 4 p.m. she pooped out and became really heavy, so we called the hotel shuttle and went back to our room. This picture is so cute. I think it could be a "snugli" advertisement.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home