happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Doesn't Matter if It's Black or White

Here are a few more pictures from the Baptism. The priest did this really cool thing where John and I got to pour water on her head also. He said, "I baptize you in the name of the Father," and then gave the little dish full of water to me, and I poured water on her head and said, "and the Son," and then John did the same thing and said, "And the Holy Spirit." It was a really nice part of the ceremony. I got water in her eyes (whoops!) but other than that Cecilia didn't mind at all.

All these pictures were taken by Amanda and the pictures from the other post were taken by Chuck.




Thanks to both picture takers.















Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9:37 AM, May 23, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I also liked (and have never seen before) the part when he encouraged everyone to bless her, or kiss her or say something to her- that was also really special. What a neat priest to have for her baptism. -Amanda

     

Post a Comment

<< Home