happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Almost a Year to Date




So, it's been almost a year to date since I last talked about this rug. I am happy to say that I finished it yesterday. I will have to admit that I like shorter craft projects, this one seemed to take forever, and I grew sick of it, and just couldn't look at it for a while; a long while. This rug was worked on by Melissa (thanks!), Becky (many thanks!) went to the B&B with me a couple times, and even went on the trip to Wisconsin last year.
When Aunt Linda was here she wanted to see Cecilia's room, and I was a little embarrassed. We still had the air conditioner on the floor, and not much else going on. So, I'm motivated to spruce the room up a little, and make it hers, even if all she does is sleep in there. The bottom picture is where we stand now. We need some curtains (what do you think; white, pink, green?), I framed some pictures, I have one thing on the wall, and a crib shadowbox thing that I could put stuff in...any ideas? My mom was such a great home decorator, and I don't have much of a clue...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 6:46 PM, October 31, 2008, Blogger Unknown said…

    Okay, I have a curtain opinion. I think White or Pink depending upon what you plan on putting on the wall. JCPenney's actually has great rates on curtains. We have ordered a few roman shades (I think that is what they are called) and they are good quality. Hope you are having a happy halloween!

     
  • At 9:23 AM, November 01, 2008, Blogger happylaney said…

    Thanks Melissa. I have bought curtains from JCP before too, but not online.

    Happy birthday, by the way. =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home