happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pickle Springs












Friday was my birthday and John was off work, so I took the day off too. It was so nice to have a little bit of down time with my family. We went for a hike in the morning at Pickle Springs, which is a 2 mile trail through rock formations and creeks. John carried Cecilia around, and I carried the camera. It was a little cold, and it definitely seemed longer than 2 miles by the time we went up and down about a hundred hills and valleys, but it was pretty, and pleasant. Then we came home and I spent the rest of the day trying to get my car license renewed. It was supposed to be renewed in September. (I told you we have no free time whatsoever.) In the evening we took Cecilia over to Aunt Donna's house, where she spent the night, and John and I went out for dinner, rented Made of Honor from the Red Box, and both feel sleep at like 8:45 p.m. We're such young, hip, party animals.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home