happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Feeling 10 months pregnant

Anybody ever use one of those maternity support belts? I'm feeling so exhausted lately, and feel like this belly is weighing me down like a ton of bricks. Every step is work, stairs are nearly impossible, and everytime I hold Cecilia she just pushes he further into the ground. The doctor said I am carrying this baby low, so that's why I have so much extra pelvic pressure. I feel like the pelvic bone that connects my two legs is going to break. It's not such a good feeling. This baby is kicking my ass. In theory that maternity belt helps support the weight of my belly...just wondering if it really works.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 10:07 PM, March 08, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think my sister Martha wore two--is that possible?!? I'll have to scout out the scoop on that one... I'd say give it a try- anything that might help is worth a try!
    -Amanda

     
  • At 7:29 PM, March 15, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    my friend jeanna wore one her second pregnancy & i think it really worked for her. i think you should try it. any relief you can get with your busy schedule & carting cecilia around is good i say!
    becky

     

Post a Comment

<< Home