happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Learning

Cecilia is picking up so many words lately. I love this video. We do this routine at least 5 times a day, and have already added fingers, teeth, and foot to the game. Cecilia likes to touch Charlotte's nose too, which is precious. She is really starting to imitate words. Yesterday Christy was here and said "watch," and Cecilia said "atch" back to her, so cute! On that note, I owe a big shout out to Christy, she came over to help me wrangle the two little ones, but she also brought presents, folded clothes, did the dishes, made dinner and dessert, and let me take a shower, and a nap. Thanks Christy!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 10:34 PM, May 12, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love it!!! So cute watching them learn. Please enroll her in my class!!

    Sue

     

Post a Comment

<< Home