happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Rambled on for 18 pages...

I'm just going to go ahead a say it, the blog is on the back burner. I know you don't want to hear any more about the total lack of free time, but it takes free time to keep a blog, and there is no free time to be found around here. The "working from home, staying home" thing isn't quite going like I envisioned. I spend mostof my free time (a.k.a. their nap time) doing work, and the rest of the time feeling guilty about not doing more work. Plus, facebook is oh so fun and easy and interactive. I'm not breaking up with the blog for facebook, but maybe we're just "on a break."





Really, how many more pictures of little girls can you stomach?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 7:42 AM, March 01, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll miss checking in. I'd look you up when I was bored --or when I should be doing something else- like laundry or cleaning up. I think I would love Facebook- just think the time vaccuum would be too damaging. Thanks for the distraction over the years. -Amanda

     
  • At 9:09 PM, March 01, 2010, Blogger happylaney said…

    Oh, I'll be back. I have a trip planned in March to CA, and another one in April, plus a camping trip in May and a beach trip in June, and I know I'll want to share those pictures. I'm thinking about maybe doing a monthly montage or something until I can get my feet back under me (whenever that will be.) Thanks for being one of about 4 regular visitors.

     
  • At 11:57 AM, March 13, 2010, Blogger Jaci W. said…

    Don't worry Elaine, I am having the same problem(s).... my blog has taken second place to facebook and facebook is a bit easier to keep up to date because I can do it from my phone!!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home