happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Feet Don't Fail Me Now

Here's some pictures from John and I's trip to the Big Apple. We went for our 10 year anniversary, and had been dreaming about this trip for about two years. We walked and walked and walked some more, just trying to see everything on our list. It was so nice to spend some time together, to walk hand in hand and making silly jokes or flirt. I married an amazing man, and 16 years after I met him, 11 years after I started dating him, and 10 years after I married him I still find him enchanting, charming, witty, handsome, and sweet. Last night when we were snuggling, he was playing a game on his iphone, and I was trying to sleep, and he turned down the sound so it wouldn't bother me. That's modern day love right there. =) Swoon. =)


Grand Central Station
top of the Empire State Building
Today Show waiting for the New Kids on the Block and Back Street Boys (NKOTBSB) to perform
Lady Liberty in the distance
Wall Street Bull
WICKED!
High Line Park
Seinfeld Diner
Nobu

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home