happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Monday, December 19, 2011

"I Don't Want to Talk About Him Right Now."

 Cecilia loves to hold Baby Brother.
 Charlotte giving Dominic a snuggle, or posing for the camera, you choose.
Big Sister, Little Brother

The girls are really really good with little Dominic (minus Charlotte sneezing on his face this morning.)  Abbey took the girls Friday, Friday night and Saturday.  They hung out at Christy's house, watched movies.  Cecilia wasn't feeling well, she threw up on the way from our house to theirs, and had a fever, and just laid on the couch most of Saturday evening.  Christy said she asked how baby brother was and Cecilia said, "I don't want to talk about him right now."  Not sure if she just wasn't feeling good, or was relishing her time away from him, but it makes me laugh a little.  I can get myself all worked up about sibling rivalry, and I have to remind myself that it's normal, and natural.  As sweet and good natured as Cecilia is, she can have just the right amount of sass, and coming from my own personality of mostly happy with some attitude, I can appreciate Cecilia's willingness to say what she means.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home