happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

No Rest

Life sure is a hoppin and a boppin over here.  Most of it is fun.  This video is fun.  I wish I could just bottle her up and keep her like this.  4 year olds are cute.  Two year olds, on the other hand, not that I'm naming any names, are not that enjoyable lately.  Two year olds cry, all, day, long.  Two year olds have bad dreams about Mommy taking away her candy and Mommy is holding baby brother.  She has been sick, though, lately, because she just started preschool and with preschool comes germs.  I keep telling myself that she's just sick, or she's just two, but what if she's like this when she's not two, or not sick?  I don't want to think about that.  Not that I'm naming any names.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home