happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Anonymous

I'm fairly sure I changed the settings so you can comment without signing up for your own blog. You can click on the "comments," then click the "anonymous" circle, instead of logging on. Of course, then I don't know who said what, unless you put your name on the comment, but in theory, I could have more comments. =) This isn't tried and true, actually no one has tried it yet, and blogspot is relatively unreliable, even from this side, but, nonetheless, I did all I could to change it from my side. Of course, long time commenters like Mike and Amanda are exempt, they are my favorite commentors (keep sending them!) This message is for the rest of you, you know who you are.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home