happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Fun Night #2

John and I really don't "go out" much. We always seem to have something going on, and we do go out on occassion, we just aren't constantly hitting the streets. This weekend, though, we hit the streets in high gear, both nights.

Last night we went out with old friends (not that they are old, we have known them a long time.) We started the evening at the Tin Can where one can get like 50 types of beer in a can. I had a Pabst Blue Ribbon, and then an Olympian. The food there is awesome too, you can get fried bologna or BBQ pork steak sandwiches there. From there we put our name on the waiting list at Bailey's Chocolate Bar They said it would be a 45 minute wait, so we went next door to 33, a wine bar. 33 is probably my favorite place in St. Louis, because it feels like you are in California not St. Louis. I do love St. Louis, but I do love 33 as well. Finally we got seated at the chocolate bar, and it was really cool. The decor was really sexy, and the food was really good. I had strawberry and banana crepes topped with chocolate sauce and a white chocolate hot chocolate.

After these two great nights, I'm ready for our schedule to open up so we can go out again, really soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home