happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Update

Just in case you were wondering, Wayne Brady was awesome. John even laughed out loud. If he comes again, I will pay extra to get in one of the front rows so I could be brought on stage. Then I could show Wayne how awesome I am. ;)

We also saw Eric Clapton this week. It was a great concert, lots of jamming, and I'm into jam bands. He's such a huge icon of our lives, and our tickets were free, how's that for awesome? Thanks, Rich.

We visited Cori and Steve in their new house that they had built. I was very impressed, makes me almost want a new house, which is a new feeling for me, since I am the "old house queen." It didn't have the "new house boringness" that so many new houses have. Cori has a decorating flare which makes the house very hip and inviting and have some character. We have only seen Valerie one other time here on the blog, when she was born in September 2005. She is very fun, and very good. She didn't fuss all evening.

We are also getting lots of good visits with Heather and Gabriel, I get to see them three times while they are in town, which is fantastic. ;) We have seen Gabriel recently here and also one of my favorite pictures ever, hopefully you can open this one. This links to the beginning of the slideshow, and although that picture of Gabriel is very cute, it's the one with Gabriel and the dog looking out the window and they are the same height. (you probably can't open the link anyway...=( )

I am still pertrubed by the links not working for the Kodak Galleries. Still trying to figure it out... This girl does it all the time, does her link work? I am most perplexed, because all the links work for me.?.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 9:25 PM, September 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was able to open the link you have in this entry. Yay! And she is a cutie!

     
  • At 4:51 PM, September 26, 2006, Blogger happylaney said…

    Thanks, Katie. Were you able to open all the links? Anyone else out there want to tell me which links worked?

     
  • At 9:50 PM, September 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    E-I was also able to open all links on this entry, but not some past entries. Also, don't forget to check out this link i told you about last week: http://www.greyswriters.com/

     
  • At 10:27 AM, September 29, 2006, Blogger happylaney said…

    I already found the Grey's Anatomy blog. It's very interesting.

    Nice Job on the Survivor game, you're in first place!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home