happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Your Company Was The Best Present.

I think I am probably crossing the line between what I should write about on this here blog and what I should not, but you know, I've been looking at all those other blogs and some of them are much more controversial than mine, so this is where I step it up a notch. It's really more of a baby step.

When your dad's wife (I boycott the word 'stepmom') (I know I'm being very immature) (give me a minute here) (or 6 years and 2 days) sends you a thank you card for her birthday present, and it in she writes, "Your company was the best present of all" and you weren't able to attend her birthday party, how should that be taken?

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home