happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Here's a belly update. It's definitely bigger now. I'm just starting my 24th week, which I guess makes me starting my 6th month. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, but so far everything is going well. I can feel her move around a lot, and even John has felt it a time or two. Just in the last couple days my fingers have begun to swell so that my rings feel tight. Hopefully cooler weather will make that go away. I feel weird walking around all pregnant without a wedding ring on.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 9:51 PM, September 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Britney has you beat, Elaine.

     
  • At 9:22 AM, September 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cooler weather will NOT bring smaller, unswelled fingers, sorry to tell you! actually, it'll soon bring you swelled ankles as well!
    enjoy your fall!
    becky :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home