happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Progress has been made.



John and I are pretty excited to have this small part finished. Two wall cabinets hung; seven to go, and that doesn't even include the floor cabinets. Even in this small area, there is still lots to do, including door hardware, and we are planning to paint the stove white, instead of the nasty avocado green that it is now. Plus, we hope to do crown molding maybe next year.

We have all next weekend wide open, and help on the way...so stayed tuned for frequent updates.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:48 PM, September 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Come on people! I used my new hammer drill to attach that f'ing cabinet to masonry, Not drywall. The only stud in this house is typing on the computer right now. Give me some love! I'm a freaking Bob Vila.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home