happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm Holding the Keys to a Brand New Chevrolet

Click here to go to the Mommy Madness website where I'm talking up the Chevy Equinox. I already have three blog posts up under Team Equinox. Click here to vote for me as the "Best Mom." I will win a weekend getaway and you know I deserve one. You can vote over and over again (hint hint.) I would do it for you, you know I would. Also, if you want to tell everyone you know that #1 The Chevy Equinox rules, #2 anyone can get a free massage at any Massage Envy location if they test drive a Chevy Equinox or Traverse (boys are you paying attention? gift certificate for a free massage! Christmas is something like 68 days away!), and #3 to vote vote vote for me!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home