happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Sell Out With Me Oh Yeah!

Good news, my people! Last week John saw on the news that Chevy was having a promotion for "Mommy Bloggers" and that Chevy would pick 6 Mommy Bloggers in the St. Louis area and give them a Chevy Equinox or Chevy Traverse for a month and then get(have) to blog about it. And I wouldn't be telling you all this unless I was chosen, and so I was. Yay! I get the car next Wednesday October 14th until November 14th, and I have to do little chores in the car and blog about it. Yippee! I don't know all the details yet, but I think my friends can get a free gift certificate for a massage if you go test drive one of these cars. I'm already thinking about all sorts of fun things to do in the car (no not that) like how many basketballs can I fit in it, or put a car seat in every seat. Suggestions welcome. So, stay tuned, and get ready for me to talk about something other than those damn kids. ;)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 9:19 PM, October 06, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow- that is about the coolest thing that I have ever heard about... (one more thing for you to do and document...) but- wow- sounds adventuresome!!! I have four more kids to add to your carseat briggade-- at least two of them are still in some sort of car seat if that helps... I'll take the photo of you marching 6 kids into the grocery store to make you look really really amazing...

    you rock! what a cool thing to win!!! -Amanda

     
  • At 9:41 PM, October 06, 2009, Blogger happylaney said…

    Amanda- how about how many drunk people can we get home from the bowling alley?

     
  • At 8:40 AM, October 07, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sounds like more fun than how many trombone players can fit in the car or taking people to the store...

    whoo-hoo!! photo op of me getting my 40 on!! -Amanda

     
  • At 9:51 PM, October 12, 2009, Blogger Megan said…

    I think this is going to be some kind of fun! See you Wednesday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home