happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Confluence of Two Hearts

John and I are celebrating 6 years together this weekend. Yesterday we headed over to the Confluence Point State Park. I've always wondered what the Mississippi River and the Missouri River looked like together, and now we know. From there we headed to Alton, Ill, and I will have to say I was sorely disappointed with Fast Eddie's Bon Air. It was smokey and dirty and dark, and just plain tasteless. We ended yesterday with sushi, and I do believe unagi might be my favorite thing to eat ever.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 9:11 AM, May 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Anniversary, you two!!

    -Natalie (Texas)

     
  • At 10:22 PM, May 29, 2007, Blogger Michael said…

    I'm sad that you didn't like Fast Eddie's, but it's nice that John took you there for your anniversary.

     
  • At 6:37 PM, May 30, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    For the record, Elaine said she wanted to go to Fast Eddie's. We wound up eating at KFC/Taco Bell.

    Is anyone going to call her out for the level of cheesy-ness in the "Confluence of Two Hearts" headline?

     
  • At 10:20 PM, May 30, 2007, Blogger Michael said…

    I thought it was precious...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home